[Vm-dev] Compiling on Mountain Lion

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:06:03 UTC 2012

On 10 September 2012 20:35, Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:

> First I got:
>
> Renaming "#include <GL/gl.h>" to "#include <OpenGL/gl.h>" in
> B3dAcceleratorPlugin.h fixed that problem, but then I got:
> "rmdir:
> /Users/sean/Documents/Reference/Squeak/Cog/2012-09/cog/build/thirdparty/out/include/freetype2/freetype/internal:
> No such file or directory"

this is strange.. the
thirdparty/out
subdir is where the built artifacts are placed by freetype itself,
means there's nothing in cmake config which tells to remove that
specific dir.
it looks like some bug in freetype library own 'make install'
procedure, because i only telling it that install prefix should be
<builddir>/thirdparty/out , and freetype should do the rest.

At which stage you get that error?
Can you try to reproduce it, after cleaning build dir and then doing

cmake .

do

make freetype

to see if get same error?