[Vm-dev] Squeakvm.org full?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Apr 6 00:13:45 UTC 2013

I just tried to checkout a copy of the Cog platforms tree and got an SVN E020014 error - "Can't find a temporary directory" which according to Lt.Cdr.Google means "server fucked, out of space".

Given that Ian pointed out that squeakvm.org was nearly full a month or so ago I guess that seems plausible. Looks like something has Got To Go. Maybe some old pre-built sources can be compressed & archived? How do you save space on an SVN server? Does it need to be moved to a machine with more room?

tim
Adding manpower to a late software project makes it … hang on a mo', just got to go and sort out these new people over here…..