[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Problem with SerialPort and Cog

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Apr 7 12:55:43 UTC 2013

The named serial primitives are supported on Windows and Unix, files
from SVN trunk attached. There is no support for Mac OS, but failing
the primitives is harmless so you can just implement it that way if
needed. The plugin should be merged from e.g. VMMaker-dtl.314

Background is at http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7266.

Dave