[Vm-dev] SqueakSSL: undefined symbol: SSL_connect, on linux CentOS x64 and latest Cog

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 12:22:49 UTC 2013

David, Igor thanks for your answers,

Yes, it seems to be, that wrong library is dynamically loaded at run time.
But, I have both openssl.x86_64 and openssl.i686 installed on the system.
May be someone have an experience on using SqueakSSL plugin on Linux 64 bit
platform? or is there any way to specify the right system library used by
external plugin at run time?

Thanks,
Nikolay