[Vm-dev] sqAtomicOps.h garbaged

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Apr 29 18:33:54 UTC 2013

On 29-04-2013, at 10:21 AM, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems than line 224 of cross platform sqAtomicOps.h was garbaged by a /tmp/ccf1WMiY.s: in commit 2727

Yuck. That must have been a dumb-thumb edit mistake at the last minute. I'm having to use LeafPad to edit on my Pi and it's not what I'd call a good editor. Please do not suggest emacs. I used emacs for several years a long time ago and my therapist thinks I might be recovered from the trauma in a century or two.

tim
"How many tnuctip does it take to change a lightbulb?" "Depends what you want them to change it into."