[Vm-dev] auto updates from issue tracker now blocked (was: [Pharo-dev] Put issues from cog issue tracker into pharo issue tracker)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Aug 8 20:43:49 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 09:59:15PM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> Yes, clearly excessive, but isn't the transition finished?

I have no idea if it is finished. Let's hope so.

Note that I have not actually turned anything off, I think it's worth a day
or so of discussion before changing anything.

>From my point of view, the automatic updates from cog at googlecode were already
sending too many trivial notifications to the list, and I was not finding it
very useful. Maybe others find it helpful though. I'd be interested to hear
from Eliot, Igor, or Esteban.

Dave