[Vm-dev] OSProcessPlugin: VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin.oscog-eem.40.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Aug 21 16:39:38 UTC 2013

On 21-08-2013, at 11:04 AM, squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org wrote:

> Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin to project OSProcessPlugin:
> http://www.squeaksource.com/OSProcessPlugin/VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin.oscog-eem.40.mcz

> Name: VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin.oscog-eem.40
> Author: eem
> Time: 14 December 2012, 2:00:49 am
> UUID: 5f1cbe1c-127c-4582-a629-86dab8269efb
> Ancestors: VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin.oscog-eem.39
>
> Put the dang method in the right place…

We really need a #dang method. Something that will log to an optional file or stream, so that we can keep track of places where code really needs improving.

like
dragNDropEnabled
	"Note: This method is only useful for dragEnabled == dropEnabled at all times"
	self dang separateDragAndDrop.
	^self dragEnabled and:[self dropEnabled]

tim
A low level language is one whose programs require attention to the irrelevant.