[Vm-dev] [squeak-dev] VM 4.4 build nastinesses - part 1 of probably many

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Feb 13 20:40:07 UTC 2013

On to RePlugin; for some odd reason the RISC OS tools dislike rePluginMalloc being exported (no idea why at the moment and it's my problem to solve - the plugin builds perfectly with it not exported) but I'm surprised it would tagged as <export:true>. It doesn't seem like something needed outside the plugin. Is it a typo?

Do we even need to make this plugin anymore? One of the things I vaguely recall from a few years ago was debate about whether another all-ST version would be used with no plugin.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CEQ: Corrupt and Erase Queue