[Vm-dev] function signatures

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Feb 20 19:32:47 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:41:11AM -0800, Eliot Miranda wrote:

> Apologies, David.  I didn't mean to impune you.  I'll try and find
> time to repeat this experiment myself soon.

Sorry, I should have put a smiley on it. I'm afraid that I was rather
snarky sounding now that I re-read it :)

Anyhow, you are offering good advice and I'll try it again myself when
I get some free time (though I've been having fun playing with MVC lately).
I tend to go down a lot of blind alleys working on VMMaker, and that
actually *is* a matter of competence because I'm frequently just figuring
stuff out by fumbling my way through it. Your suggestion is probably
one of the things I tried and gave up on thinking it was a blind alley.

Thanks,
Dave