[Vm-dev] Compiling Newspeak Cog VM on Ubuntu 12.10 64bit

Philipp Tessenow phite at nada1.de
Tue Feb 26 08:16:13 UTC 2013

Thanks Eliot, and Phil for your pointers. I'll try to compile the VM on
a clean 32bit Ubuntu next - maybe it's my 64bit system (and the 32/64bit
library mix) that causes problems. I'll report back, when there is progress.

To answer Eliots question to the vm-dev readers too, I'll cite Gilad
from its post in the newspeak mailing list:

--
best,
Philipp