[Vm-dev] StackVM works on my Pi.

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 06:50:45 UTC 2013

The LD_LIBRARY_PATH / ldd issue is explained to my satisfaction in that the
problem is actually the "squeak" script, nothing else; ldd isn't returning
what the script expects, so it's confused.

http://code.google.com/p/cog/issues/detail?id=116

The workaround is to start the binary directly and name an image. No
problem. Incidentally finds the sources file just fine.

Thanks for the help.

There is one oddity: when I started it, parts of the window were black.
There was a longish pause, and then I could click on things. Moving the
window caused the screen beneath it to be redrawn. At first I thought it
was because it didn't find the sources (I've seen it do that when it
couldn't find sources,) but I don't see an error dialogue and I see source
code.

BitBlt bug?
--
Casey Ransberger