[Vm-dev] Re: unit code for new faster bitblt

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jun 18 23:23:01 UTC 2013

OK, the commit of the Cross code seems to have worked.
 It should now be possible to
load the latest plain-interp VMMaker
svn update
generate sources
build
get a working vm

On non-ARM unix machines you might try editing the vm/sqPlatformSpecific.h file to allow ENABLE_FAST_BLT anyway - it ought to work and provide some improvement for some cases. Take a look at files in Cross/plugins/BitBltPlugin like BitBltGeneric and BitBltDispatch.

I think we've been able to show that it won't break anything for non-ARM/non-linux machines but no guarantee is made until we've collectively tested it.

In case you want to skip the generate source part, here is a ready made BitBltPlugin.c file ready to go into platforms/unix/src/vm/intplugins/BitBltPlugin