[Vm-dev] unit code for new faster bitblt

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 01:13:22 UTC 2013

Ouch. Okay we *are* in fact looking at the difference between Intel (asasm)
and AT&T (gas [also, yuck]) syntax.

If there isn't that much asm code, we can translate it by hand. If there's
a whole lot of it, maybe it would be more productive to try to parse out
the AST and then pretty print it out to AT&T syntax. Macros might make that
really hard, though.

--
Casey Ransberger