[Vm-dev] unit code for new faster bitblt

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jun 25 01:23:21 UTC 2013

On 24-06-2013, at 6:13 PM, Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ouch. Okay we *are* in fact looking at the difference between Intel (asasm) and AT&T (gas [also, yuck]) syntax.
>
> If there isn't that much asm code, we can translate it by hand. If there's a whole lot of it, maybe it would be more productive to try to parse out the AST and then pretty print it out to AT&T syntax. Macros might make that really hard, though.

Yah. That's why we're probably best off waiting for Ben to be free again. There's a *lot* of ASM code. At least he already knows what it all is supposed to do. Unless, of course, it is in fact work done by a spirit guide that controlled his typing whilst under the influence of exotic medications.

tim
Useful random insult:- Not enough sense to come in out of the rain.