[Vm-dev] Raspberry Pi colocation as a near-free Seaside server

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jun 28 23:16:22 UTC 2013

Consider http://raspberrycolocation.com/home/ (or perhaps these guys -http://www.edis.at/en/server/colocation/austria/raspberrypi/ and I see plausible looking others around the net ) and then think of setting up an SD card with your website running on Seaside.

Raspbian can already run the StackVM and in the not too distant future should have a Cog system. Ought to run Seaside fairly well I'd imagine.

Like they say, life's a beach...

tim
Any Sufficiently Advanced Incompetence Is Indistinguishable From Malice