[Vm-dev] Cross file updates

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Mar 8 04:36:59 UTC 2013

On 07-03-2013, at 8:06 PM, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> I tried changing the declaration to <var: #dispBits type: 'unsigned char * '>
> and I still get exactly the same incorrect code generation.

That's a little alarming. Looks like something that used to over-ride the default with the contents of the special declarations is being sidestepped now.

> Tim, if you have an older version of VMMaker readily at hand from your
> recent Pi work, could you take a look at the generated code for HostWindowPlugin
> and see if it has this same bug?

The 3.9-ish code that I generated a month or so ago has
usqInt * dispBits
&
dispBits = ((unsigned *)(interpreterProxy->…

The very old 3.8 code I had archived uses 'unsigned *' in both cases but since that is what was originally in HostWindowPlugin.h that isn't surprising.

tim
Useful random insult:- Full of wisdumb.