[Vm-dev] Thanks for the fantastic ideas.

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:30:51 UTC 2013

I knew I was going to be overwhelmed and blown away when I asked the
community for suggestions.

I'm at the point where I'm still reading ideas people wrote to share with
me, and I have a few favorites that I'm investigating, but I'm gonna have
to close the flood gates! Before my brain explodes, SPLAT!

FWIW, some of the best ideas came off list from people who's names I didn't
know. I'd like to give extra thanks to these folks; it's been great to meet
you and hear your wonderful thoughts. I'd love to see this set post on the
list(s) more.

Also: sorry about spamming the list with the thread. Hopefully I can make
it worth whatever bandwidth inconvenience I may have caused.

Onward and such! (Up.)

Casey

--
Casey Ransberger