[Vm-dev] A proposal to split VMMaker into subpackages WAS: [ VM Maker: VMMaker-dtl.304.mcz ]

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:00:20 UTC 2013

I also think we should not create too many packages
VM/Pluigns/Slang is a good separation..

going with smaller granularity will provoke management hell.

P.S. actually since i want smalltalk VMMaker code to be merged with C sources
and using git repository to rule them all.. it will not really matter
how many packages there.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.