[Vm-dev] Re: Please add the platform code for Andreas' SqueakSSL to SVN for trunk and oscog

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Mar 27 01:44:16 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:01:44AM -0700, Eliot Miranda wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 7:12 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> > Ian, Eliot:
> >
> > When you get a chance, could you please add the platform support code for
> > Andreas' SqueakSSL plugin to the Squeak trunk and oscog branches? Source
> > files attached. This is Andreas' work (not mine) but I have placed the
> > files in
> > directories to match the platforms tree structure.
> >

> In progress, not checked in.  I've integrated but so far only tested on Mac
> OS.   Rather disappointing.  Three errors, 1 failing test, 2 successes, and
> 8 expected failures.  Anyone got any suggestions re the Mac support code or
> the tests?

Esteban:

Can you please take a look at the Mac sources for the SqueakSSLPlugin and see
if they should be integrated into the Subversion repository for trunk and oscog?

Background and links to source are at http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7751

Eliot:

Ian incorporated the platforms sources for unix and win32 into trunk. I would
suggest that you do the same. We may need to deal with Mac at a later time.

I do expect that updates will be required, as the plugin did not compile for -m64
when I tried that. But these are easy things to fix, let's capture the current state
and move forward from there.

Dave