[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker-oscog-EstebanLorenzano.238.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:49:13 UTC 2013

I suspect Esteban's point is addressing the lint tools of the Debian
review process. Given the sheer number of packages they see, I can
well imagine them neither knowing or caring that in this particular
case the call is perfectly safe. Can't say I blame them, given the
amount of C-based vulnerabilities we see.

frank