[Vm-dev] Adding CPU specific code for fast bitblt on ARM

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed May 29 03:43:18 UTC 2013

On 28-05-2013, at 5:03 PM, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> If you want me to try it with trunk/platforms/Cross for a Unix build,
> send a copy of the code and I'll let you know if it works.

OK, here is a zip of
a) the files from Ben - it should be fairly obvious where to put them since there is a Cross dir and a platforms/unix dir. There is also a dir currently for the intplugins/BitBltPlugin dir but that needs to move somewhere more sensible. I just can't come up with a place at this time of day.
b) my changes to the latest vmmaker-dtl.130(?)

b also adds a copy of wliot's hack for making it possible to add
#ifdef wotsit
#include "lunacy.h"
#endif

Add -DARM_FAST_BLT to the CFLAGS to get it to try to use the new code, don't to not. It appears to work for me but I'd be much happier to have external confirmation.