[Vm-dev] Adding CPU specific code for fast bitblt on ARM

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed May 29 21:50:28 UTC 2013

On 29-05-2013, at 1:31 PM, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> I think that we do need an explicit statement that code is MIT licensed. The
> people who care about that stuff care about it a lot, and it messes things up
> for e.g. Linux distro maintainers if we don't have explicit MIT licensing
> declared.

I was taking a look around the code currently in the tree and a lot of it has no mention of licensing, or somewhat variant looking licensy words. My RISC OS files appear to be the only ones with consistent mentions of MIT-L and that's only because I ran through them all earlier this year!

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Braccae illae virides cum subucula rosea et tunica Caledonia-quam elenganter concinnatur! = Those green pants go so well with that pink shirt and the plaid jacket!