Re: [Vm-dev] Does Cog Interpreter state and cycle differ from the    standard VM ?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue Nov 26 22:55:59 UTC 2013

That's very good, thanks.

I will give it a try.

Cordially,

tty

---- On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:30:53 -0800 Nicolas Cellier<nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote ----

 Of course, a nickname is something personal, but I suggest tty, if you have affinity with bare os and low level stuff, it's a good match ;)

 2013/11/26 gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com>

Thank you Eliot.

'Spaghetti Stack' I love it...

I want to get the standard VM under my belt first--walk before run and all that.

t, tim, or timothy is fine. 't' is easier to type and will not conflict with Tim Rowledge

Cordially,

---- On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:26:33 -0800 Eliot Miranda<eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote ----

 Hi Tim(othy?).