[Vm-dev] [HowTo] Compile CogVM for Windows 7 using MinGW/MSYS

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 07:05:22 UTC 2013

I do not understand what your objectives are.
Our objective was to offer to the community an automatically build set of vms that do not require
to be a guru to compile. If people want to use our jenkins farm they simply can (just ask for an account and this is it).
We will continue improving it and use it to control the complexity. We are working on building a benchmark server.
Now if people prefer to do it manually, they also can, we just do not want.

Stef