[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] PharoVM on Windows & Code::Blocks for debugging

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Tue Apr 1 07:13:53 UTC 2014

How are you guys debugging the Windows VM?

What's your configuration?

I have now installed CodeLite - and sources are okay in there - but that is
not the point.
What I want is to debug.

And the make file is using MSYS/MinGW, so everything is unixy in there and
CodeLite/CodeBlocks are using Windows pathes.

At this point, vim and :make are doing ok for building but not for
debugging.

Sourcenavigator helps with cross navigating the code base.

So, I am more like looking for a MSYS/MinGW setup that enables me to debug
through a UI.

Phil