[Vm-dev] Scratch plugins for Mac & linux

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Apr 3 00:58:18 UTC 2014

OK, here’s a problem I hope someone can help with.

The Scratch plugins (that is
ScratchPlugin
CameraPlugin
UnicodePlugin
WeDoPlugin)
are not integrated into the SVN tree properly.

trunk/unix has all four; trunk/riscos has ScratchPlugin. trunk/Mac OS has none of them. trunk/win32 has just the CameraPlugin.
The Cog tree (which isn’t currently viewable via the web, by the way) appears not to have any of them for unix nor Mac OS - the win32 directory is the same as for the plain interp and so is the RISCOS tree.

It would be ever so nice if someone with the ability to do Mac builds could sort this out for both the plain & cog trees. I can’t do that part since I have no facility for doing vm development on a mac. I can try the unix bit on my Pi, of course, albeit v e r y  s l o w l y .

The original sources for the plugins can be found at http://download.scratch.mit.edu/source-code/ScratchPluginSrc1.4.zip and comparing with the versions in the trunk/unix tree might help with any changes needed. Oh, the WeDo plugin isn’t very important, so don’t bother too much with it.

tim
Fractured Idiom:- VISA LA FRANCE - Don't leave chateau without it