[Vm-dev] Camera sig fault on 64 bits machines.

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Apr 10 16:08:30 UTC 2014

r.e. SqueakSSL: The plugin should currently be identical (I hope) in all
branches of the VM. Both the interpreter VM (trunk) and the Pharo VM use
CMake for the unix build, so you should not experience the libtool
difficulties when working with either of them. IIRC, Ian Piumarta
originally created the CMake build for Squeak VM back in 2009 largely
because of problems with libtool, particularly related mixed 32 and 64 bit
libraries. CMake seems to take care of the problem nicely.