[Vm-dev] Camera sig fault on 64 bits machines.

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:27:08 UTC 2014

Hi Tty,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:26 AM, gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com> wrote:

> As it just so happens, I am unemployed and broke!
>

> Please define the project scope and deliverables and I will get it done!

I'm not paying so I don't get to state the deliverables.  But what I want
is for the Cog linux build to use CMake.  That is, make the build
directories under http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/unixbuildand
http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/nscogbuild/unixbuild to
work, but to use CMake.  My current build enbvironment is a CentOS 5.3 VM
running under Parallels.  The most convenient thing for me would be that
the builds continue to work on this now rather old CentOS.

Thanks!!

--
best,
Eliot