[Vm-dev] Camera sig fault on 64 bits machines.

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Apr 10 22:39:56 UTC 2014

>>The current plain interp build system must be the model in order to end up with a system that satisfies the need to be able to merge plain and Cog.

Sounds good.

Cordially,

---- On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:36:53 -0700 tim Rowledge<tim at rowledge.org> wrote ----

On 10-04-2014, at 1:35 PM, gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com> wrote:
> I also have the existing standard interpreter CMake as a model as well. I am going to take the time to study CMake first instead of just modifying and hacking on other's work.

The current plain interp build system must be the model in order to end up with a system that satisfies the need to be able to merge plain and Cog. There are three people that need to be satisfied here; me, Eliot, & Ian.

Learning about CMake is a very good thing to start with...

tim
Strange OpCodes: MFC: Mangle Following Command