[Vm-dev] About FreeType in Squeak4.5

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 21:40:40 UTC 2014

Hi Nicolas,

    great!  No wait, not so great :-(.  I get an error on loading due to an
Undeclared FT2Library in updateFromFileSystem or some such.  This looks
like mis-ordered initialization to me.  Do I have write permission to that
repository?

I have some fixes for the FT2Library.  I'm also hampered by the
SmartSyntaxPlugin's insistence that the classes ued in its parameter specs
be present in the image.  This makes splitting the FreeTypePlugin from the
FreeType package (something that IMO is a very good thing to do) is
impossible.  I may try and change SmartSyntaxPlugin to make those classes
being present optional.

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 5:43 AM, Nicolas Cellier <

--
best,
Eliot