[Vm-dev] FT2Plugin for Freetype: Freetype-Plugin-dtl.71.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Apr 30 02:19:02 UTC 2014

I think that I screwed up the MC parenting for this, sorry for that. My intent
is to temporarily bypass Freetype-Plugin-eem.70 until compilation issues can be
resolved.

Freetype-plugin-dtl.71.mcz (this update) is identical to FreetypePlugin-eem.69.mcz.
The updates in Freetype-Plugin-eem-70.mcz do not yet compile in VMM trunk, and the
plugin has been excluded from oscog, so the Freetype-Plugin-eem70.mcz changes should
be reapplied when those issues are resolved.

Sorry for the confusion, I should pay closer attention when the Adopt button in the
MC browser says "do not do this unless you know what you are doing".

Dave