[Vm-dev] ConfigurationOfCommandShell

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Dec 8 12:32:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 08, 2014 at 11:24:03AM +0100, Stephan Eggermont wrote:

> I'm not sure what is happening in the baseline of ConfigurationOfCommandShell.
> The core group looks Pharo specific. It is nice that the menu entry for Pharo got
> a new name. The window title then no longer corresponds with the menu entry
> though.

Hi Stephan,

This is more of a Pharo question than a VM question, but you are right. The
ConfigurationOfCommandShell is used by Pharo users. For Squeak, no configuration
is required, and you can load either from SqueakMap or directly from the repository
at squeaksource.com. Use the latest versions of CommandShell (i.e. CommandShell-dtl.76.mcz
as of this writing) and OSProcess, and all will be well.