[Vm-dev] sqOldSoundPrims.c

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Dec 10 20:55:54 UTC 2014

How about #if OLD_SOUND_PRIMS instead?

The platforms/[unix | win32 | ...] trees may need similar treatment.

Don't delete them, because they probably contain implementations for the
primitives that were used in earlier image/VM combinations. Bert has been
raising the bar on supporting older images lately, and I wouldn't mind
trying to catch up with him one of these days :-)

Dave