[Vm-dev] Cog in the cloud

Edgar De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 08:54:14 UTC 2014

Thanks for share.
I away of Pharo world so don’t know about Pharo NOS.
This days i playing with a Cuis fork under 900 classes and under 4 Mb.
What you could do wit it?
See the system running in www.squeakros.org
user: visita
pass: (blank here)
It’s a combination of swiki/blog and exploration of how to build web 2.0 apps without Node, npm, Bower, Grunt ,nothing.
Only HTML5, CSS, JavaScript powered by my Cuis fork.
I want to have a NOS version of it, wish work together exchanging feedback ?

--
Edgar De Cleene
@morplenauta en twitter