[Vm-dev] Re: Need help to make a small RomePlugin update

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Dec 31 15:08:34 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 01:14:15PM +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On 31.12.2014, at 00:21, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> >
> > I need to make a small update to RomePlugin to address a bug that I found
> > while incorporating Alex Franchuk's Plan9 changes. The repository for the
> > plugin is at http://www.squeaksource.com/Rome, but I don't have write access.
> >
> > Bert, could you please apply the attached change, or give me developer access
> > to the Rome repository?
> >

> Certainly. You're an admin now.

Thanks. I make the RomePlugin update, and the VMM code generation test is green
again on the build server http://build.squeak.org/job/InterpreterVM/

Meanwhile, that last update seems to have confused squeaksource.com, which
will not let me log in through the home page now. I guess I'll look into that
next.