[Vm-dev] Re: Need help to make a small RomePlugin update

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Dec 31 16:20:45 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 10:08:34AM -0500, David T. Lewis wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 01:14:15PM +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> >
> > Certainly. You're an admin now.
>
> Thanks. I make the RomePlugin update, and the VMM code generation test is green
> again on the build server http://build.squeak.org/job/InterpreterVM/
>
> Meanwhile, that last update seems to have confused squeaksource.com, which
> will not let me log in through the home page now. I guess I'll look into that
> next.

Just to follow up on the squeaksource.com glitch, it seems that the problem
has "fixed" itself. It is a problem related to reading multibyte characters
from the ss.log log file, which is displayed when I log in because I have
admin rights. Happily, Trygve Reenskaug has been adding more entries to his
new DCI project, and the problematic log data is no longer in range.

I think I am going to worry about this next year ;-)