[Vm-dev] Absolute transparent persistence without saving image?

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sat Feb 15 20:34:40 UTC 2014

In this context, it reminds me of LOOM for sure...

https://archive.org/stream/byte-magazine-1981-08/1981_08_BYTE_06-08_Smalltalk#page/n399/mode/2up

It was a "virtual memory system" but it can be considered as a object
persistent mechanism where you can go back to a good state of the
system even when the hardware crashes...

--
-- Yoshiki