[Vm-dev] Re: SqueakSSL fixes

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 19:27:13 UTC 2014

Hi Ron,

I agree with everything you said.  Its my undesrtanding that the use of the
PRNG data will be for things like the Seaside specific _s session keys and
_k callback keys and cookies.  Not any kind of secure streaming protocol.
Since SqueakSSL now ships with Eliot's vm and the pharo vm it seems like a
convenient, better source than the Random class on those platforms.

Thanks

Paul

Ron Teitelbaum wrote