[Vm-dev] Marshalling?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat Jan 4 13:58:59 UTC 2014

Thanks.

I will post stuff like this to vm-beginners from now on.

fwiw, having  observed, for the first time, "stuff that happens before my code runs" ->my code running in the active context-->"is there stuff that happens after my code runs?"
I just wanted to use the correct terms for  the pre and post processes, if they exist.

cordially,

tty

---- On Sat, 04 Jan 2014 05:42:39 -0800 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote ----

 And no, "marshalling" has nothing to do with this. Neither is it a topic for the vm-dev list, really.

- Bert -