[Vm-dev] SqueakSSLPlugin

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Jan 10 17:45:51 UTC 2014

In this case I wonder if it might make more sense to move the plugin into
the VMMaker repository. The SqueakSSLPlugin is complete and it seems
unlikely to need any active development aside from minor updates such as
the one Eliot is posting here.

Normally I would discourage moving plugins into VMMaker if they are part
of any active project, but this seems like a case it which in which a
separate repository is not needed, and it may be easier for everyone to
give it a home along with the other stable plugins.

Eliot, is that OK with you?

Sorry for top posting, I'm stuck on an ancient web browser for the moment.

Dave