[Vm-dev] re: building on Darwin (Mac Unix)

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 09:11:58 UTC 2014

yeah, and editing PharoVMBuilder>>#buildMacOSX32

adding generateForDebug to PharoOSXConfig should do the trick without hand editing the flags.

buildMacOSX32
	"Build with freetype, cairo, osprocess"
	CogNativeBoostPlugin setTargetPlatform: #Mac32PlatformId.

	self buildConfig: (PharoOSXConfig new
		generateForDebug;
		addExternalPlugins: #( FT2Plugin "BochsIA32Plugin" );
		addInternalPlugins: #( UnixOSProcessPlugin );
		yourself)