[Vm-dev] Build tree flattening project update

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon Jun 2 12:14:59 UTC 2014

Hi all.

I puttered with the cygwin stuff yesterday and could get stuff to start to build, but it would fail at a UTCDateTime function definition (I forget the details) so I left it at that until I hear from Goran.
My dos boot is windows 7 on 64 bit amd, so who knows what it could have been.

Porting the Makefiles consisted of

1. change platform path
2. change source path
3. remove -mno-cygwin flags
4. remove the -i/sys/.../mingw include

Since I did not want to delve into the cause of the error, I have only done 1 and 2 above on the SVN tree and will tackle this another time.

To be honest, I get cranky any time I have to boot to windows as I detest that o.s.

That should take care of the flattening.

Next up is port over the missing plugins and get a corresponding CMake build in place for each gnu-build.

Cordially,

tty