[Vm-dev] Rebound Home and End keys are non-functional on Mac

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:02:27 UTC 2014

Hi Darrin,

    thanks.

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Darrin Massena <darrin at massena.com> wrote:

> Rebound Home and End keys don't work on Macs except when used in
> conjunction with the Command key.
>
> Fortunately the VM already has code to handle rebound keys and is just
> missing entries for moveToBeginningOfLine and moveToEndOfLine, which the
> Home/End keys are commonly rebound to.
>
> I've added those entries with this pull request:
> https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/49

What's the easiest way to convert a pull request into either
a) a diff which can be used with  patch?
b) a set of modified files?

It would be great if there was a tool which avoided having to clone the
repository, etc, etc, etc

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13292/Rebound-Home-and-End-keys-non-functional-on-Mac

--
best,