[Vm-dev] sqPluginsSCCSVersion.h (was: [commit][2953] In sqFileOpen() ensure that Mac file characteristics are set only when a new file is created)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jun 7 17:59:40 UTC 2014

Possibly related - I was talk ing with IanP a while back about the technique for extracting the latest revision number from SVN; his code is/was using some messing with unix/Changleog to work it out. Whilst trying to do something else I spotted the svnversion command which appears to do something not entirely unrelated
 http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.ref.svnversion.re.html

You may now return to your previously scheduled nightmares.

tim
Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.