[Vm-dev] tty's hypothesis on configH in CMakeVMMaker

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon Jun 16 18:49:15 UTC 2014

Hi Tim.

Just a small flag-wave from the bleachers; if we can possibly do so, please change the name of config.h to something like squeakvmconfig.h
 The name 'config.h' is hard-coded in the source code in Eliot-land.

For example, take a look at Cog/platforms/unix/plugins/UUIDPlugin/sqUnixUUID.c  Right at the very top is an #include "config.h".
That source code came from VMMaker.oscog (or some such thing) and is out of my purvue.

However, if having an extra "squeakvmconfig.h" laying around would be a help in CMake land, I can spit one of those out no problem.

cheers.

tty