[Vm-dev] Has anyone built the Squeak VM with clang on Mac OS yet?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Mar 7 14:57:54 UTC 2014

We do not have an active platform maintainer for Mac. Esteban is actively
developing for Pharo, but I cannot say what the differences are at this
point. All I can say is that the SVN squeak/trunk/Mac OS/ branch has not
been updated in the last couple of years, aside from some minor tweaks
that Ian has applied.

As far as I am aware, no one has built an interpreter VM with up to date
VMMaker and platform sources from squeak/trunk/Mac OS/ in a long time. If
anyone knows otherwise, please speak up. It would be good to make this
available if someone has the ability and motivation to make it happen.

Dave

)