[Vm-dev] updateFromServer problem still present for me

David Ungar ungar at me.com
Sun Mar 9 18:32:37 UTC 2014

Thanks! Trying this.

After #2, I had to click the Update button to get the package list to show.

When I clicked install, I got the following:

I hit "Yes",

After that everything worked, except that the first time I tried to save the image after updating, the VM seemed to lock up--it "spodded".

Tried the update a second time and it and the saving also worked.

Thanks again,

- David