[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] developing games in Pharo

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Mon May 12 15:22:03 UTC 2014

Good evening,

Le 11/05/2014 17:21, Eliot Miranda a écrit :
> Hilaire, perhaps you can tell me whether touch support is OK or whether work needs to be done in the VM?

I don't really know regarding the VM. I remember Bert did some
experiment with multitouch on Etoys, but I can't tell if it was a
temporary VM hack for iOS or something more structured for different
multitouch devices.
For sure works is needed at the image level to accommodate the widget to
multitouch.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu