[Vm-dev] CMakeVMMaker what is repository for latest? and how to sync with source.squeak.org?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu May 15 23:28:10 UTC 2014

Howdy folks.

I just now realized that Pharo LoadVMMaker.st script loads CMakeVMMaker-jeanbaptistearnaud.282 whereas I have been using source.squeak.org's CMakeVMMaker-EstebanLorenzano.213 that is auto-loaded in Squeak with the BuildSqueak45Image.st

Does anybody know where to find CMakeVMMaker-jeanbaptistearnaud.282? Its not on source.squeak.org.

I have tried tracking it down, but I cannot find it.

thx.

tty