[Vm-dev] CMakeVMMaker what is repository for latest? and how to????????sync with source.squeak.org?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri May 16 23:17:39 UTC 2014

Hi Tty,

    just to confirm form my POV, echoing Tim's point.  It is a hard and
fast requirement that one be able to check out
http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog  and build *without*
invoking VMMaker.  VMMaker shoudl be invoked to create new versions of the
generated source in http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog (e.g.
src/vm/gcc3x-cointerp.c et al) but must *not* be a prerequisite for a build.

--
best,
Eliot